Bandos pics (LOTS BEWARE OF LOADING)

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Slash11223
Inactive
RSN: Slash11223

Bandos pics (LOTS BEWARE OF LOADING)

Post by Slash11223 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm

I also missed screenies of at least 2 tassys and 1 hilt. So...thats how i've gotten my money over the last few weeks. 30m-110m in 2 weeks. Post your thoughts...

dustin_leet
Inactive
RSN: OriginalGman

Re: Bandos pics (LOTS BEWARE OF LOADING)

Post by dustin_leet » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 pm

congrats on the nice drops, thats my fav place to go Bandos, I just started in this clan dont know to many people well i got a high lvl account if you wanna go some time hit me up at RS name dustin leet. And again sweet drops!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Geve
Inactive
RSN: Geve0

Post by Geve » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 pm

If you scroll real fast, it looks like a movie :lol:

Andey
Inactive
RSN: Andey

Post by Andey » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Heyy, I can't see the pictures because they are blocked at my work somehow but I'll be looking forward to seeing them when I get home! ^^

I've been going to bandos for 1 week now with a few of my friends and so far I have 3-4 manned 2 hilts, bcp and tassies. 5-8 manned 2 hilts and a tassy. I don't know exactly how much money I've made but it's been TONS!!! (someplace over 30m) If you are ever interested in going with us just reply right here. We are just getting started but we are capable of 3-manning for about 40 kills and are looking for a 4th who might want to go Armadyl or corperal with us in the 1-3 month future. ^^

Best of luck to you and yours either way! :D I'll post some screenies that one of my 3-man team-mates took.