Premier Club Newsletter 2

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Imp334
Inactive
RSN: Sqwire

Premier Club Newsletter 2

Post by Imp334 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Welcome to the latest edition of the Premier Club Newsletter!

- Divination is coming this month! By training this all-new skill, you'll find yourself at the forefront of new age of discovery, gathering valuable resources and weaving the very threads of fate in your favour:

- Portents and signs: These handy items activate automatically - no clicks required - under certain conditions. The portent of restoration, for example, will heal you when you fall below 50% health, and the sign of life will protect you from a killing blow. Portents are carried in the inventory, and signs are equipped in the pocket slot.

- Blaze a trail: You'll pioneer a new field of research as you discover the art of Divination alongside Orla Fairweather and her team! Stay at the cutting edge outside of game too, with a fresh new hiscore table.

- Dungeoneering: Divination will affect many aspects of the game, and the murky depths of Daemonheim are no exception. There'll be doors that can only be accessed by those versed in Divination, and portents of passage will allow you to access other skill doors for which you don't otherwise have the levels.

- Enhanced Gathering: Divination is a gathering skill in its own right, and will sit alongside the next skill, which is coming to RuneScape in 2014, but it also benefits many of your other gathering skills. You'll be able to transmute resources into smaller amounts of higher-tier resources - yew logs into magic logs, for example - and there'll be a new group of items that'll give you and those around you a quick burst of resources and skill training.

We've got some cracking content on the way in the coming months too:

- New Trees and Logs: All-new flora for your woodcutting pleasure.

- Dungeoneering Task Set: Pun-tastic fun down below, with an amazing aura reward that's useful both in and out of Daemonheim!

- Missing, Presumed Death: An epic quest, involving the shadowy Sliske himself.

- Birthright of the Dwarves: An iconic RuneScape storyline continues in this all new quest - as voted for by the community!

Runefest 2013 is being held on the 2nd of November at the Tobacco Dock in London, UK.
Keep an eye on the RuneScape News for all the latest information!
Seems like its pretty much just another upcoming updates message.
Looks like the skill after divination has been delayed to 2014 :/

Overall, i'm not especially excited about anything but the quests. Divination seems like a very strange skill, probably like dungeoneering where its more like a minigame than a traditional skill.

Please post your thoughts
Proud Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Viz
RSN: Viz

Re: Premier Club Newsletter 2

Post by Viz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:08 am

Yeah i pretty much agree with you here, annoyed but not surprised that the second new skill is delayed. Jagex never keep thier promises so will probably come out at the end of 2014 or something stupid like that.

Looking forward to the new skill but only because i can finally gain some levels in rs again! If it wasnt for that i wouldn't really care
[b][color=#FF4000][center]Viz ~ 1,196th to reach 200m Dungeoneering Xp on the 12th August 2013[/center][/color][/b]

[center][sig]2013_Interclan_Viz.png[/sig][/center]

Milly
RSN: Milly

Post by Milly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 am

Yay new task set!!

jc_hammy
Inactive
RSN: Jc Hammy

Post by jc_hammy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Not sure what to think, because they are calling it a gathering skill...but it seems to try to enhance all the other skills as well. Guess we'll have to wait and see, month is already a third of the way done!

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Like Viz, I too want the buzz of gaining levels again. I miss the satisfaction of seeing those "you are now level..." announcements.
ImageImage

Aeversme
Inactive
RSN: Ace Aardvark

Post by Aeversme » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Looking forward to Divination, also for more levels! And cause I'm getting bored...

Tamal
RSN: Tamal

Post by Tamal » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm looking forward to Divination, and QUESTS! Although there aren't a lot of quests being teased in the newsletter :(