What do you do usually?

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Re: What do you do usually?

Post by Dave » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Wow Hid, that's outright devious and an amazing method. No doubt I'll be using it if I ever hunt chins.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

jdo87
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Jdo87

Post by jdo87 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 pm

another great strategy for chins is call me hahaha, how many people stay on a world with a 99 hunter?!?!?!

4815th person to 99 Hunter
Quest Point cape earned 5/6/2009, regained 9/11/2020

slashdojo
Inactive
RSN: slashdojo

Post by slashdojo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Considering that most of the obnoxious individuals are probably youngsters with a limited patience level, I usually just keep at what im doing and ignore them. If they don't have a verbal sparring partner, they get frusrated and go away.

Sloggish
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Sloggish

Post by Sloggish » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 pm

* with thick scottish brogue * Right lads- weel fight them to the death! Don't mess with KOA or NO MERCY! Glad to know we can back each other against the jerk horde! But seriously- I also try to play with a sense of fair play- taking turns and respecting other players- but some think they can own a spot and push lower levels like myself around. Getting stronger everyday!!

RhondaLGilly
RSN: TheTrueGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Here is what I did one time. I was working on my other acct (lady) and she had low lvl mining, (f2p at the time) I had just gotten to where I could mine iron ore. I was alone at the east varrock mine when this guy came in with what he considered a high lvl mining. He kept taking the ores i was working on, and when asked to share his response was something like "well noob if you dont like it move". I politely told im that if he didnt stop iw ould get on my main and he wouldnt get any ores. He didnt believe me LOL. I said," ok here goes, just remember one word so you know its me, razzaldaz." and left.

I logged in with my main Rlgilly and totally stole all "his" ores, where ever he went i followed and took them all. He got quite upset and asked why i was being a but head. All i said was razzaldaz.

He then proceded to tell me off and also said he reported me for playing multiple accounts. I just laughed at him and asked if he was going to "play fair" by this time there were several others trying to mine at the same place and they started luaghing at this dude. He agreed that he would be willing to "share" with others now. I said ok, and got back on lady.

He tried once again to overwhelm the low lvl miners and i reminded him of his experience with me and he cussed a bit then logged out to go bug some other wolrd.

That was the first time, and only time so far, that I was able to "teach" soemone manners when they are around me. LOL. I havent had to do that again with anyone since then.

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Post by Sir Chris » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 pm

I had a little situation last night and I figured I'd share with you what I did.
Muhahahahahaha!
Whilst on a Black Dragon task I decided to wrap up the last 20 or so on baby blacks (and a few greens while I was there) in the chaos tunnels. Now if you have been to the spot I was in, there are 3 viable spots to go and fight within this particular "room" of the caves, each having a green and about 3 baby blacks, all of which were empty. So I chose my favourite spot and went to work. After a few minutes some tool comes by and starts leeching off of the blacks trying to kill them with his g-maul. Which was fine, b/c he was only 64 and I was still getting the kills/drops. The problem came in when he started to get rude, telling me "off", "leave", etc. so I did what anyone would, I figured I'd teach him a lesson. So I lured the green closer....hehe... "g-maul"... no anti-dragon fire shield .... TOAST!
:twisted:
If he wasn't rude and inconsiderate, I would have done nothing.

beefeater555
RSN: UNCLE LER0Y

Post by beefeater555 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

"Well Done", and that is also what your interloper turned out to be! (he probably was more like "burnt" though) :D

Almighty Div
Inactive
RSN: Mr Twitch

Post by Almighty Div » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Gold star for you, absolutely brilliant. :D

I love making rude people regret their actions. :)

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Post by Lawidget » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 pm

It depends on the situation but I tend to stand my ground in the face of rude players. I find it kinda funny. My favorite plea from a rude player was, " Leave ya stupid noob, Mom wants the computer and I don't have time to hop"

And, ty Hid for sharing that strategy.