Runefest 2015 News!!!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Red Anomaly
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Red Anomaly

Re: Runefest 2015 News!!!

Post by Red Anomaly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:13 am

Dr Brad wrote:It would be prohibitively expensive for Jagex to host Runefest in North America. Imagine the expense of flying Jagex employees to the event. Although I would love to attend Runefest in North America, I completely understand why they continue to hold it in the UK.
Two sides to every coin - it could be quite worth their exposure as well, so I couldn't rule out the possibility that it could be worth it for them to reach out to the much larger US audience. But I'm sure it's higher risk because they've never done it before.

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:35 am

syfyqueen wrote:I wish I lived in UK. Most of us can't afford to travel that far, dont have the bonds or any way to earn that much in-game money to even buy the ton of bonds it takes to pay for it all by the deadline date. Imo, it's total bullshit they pander only to the UK gamers and never to the rest of us. Thanks for nothing Jagex..... X(
Last time I looked one bond was over 10 mil, I can only imagine they'll be even more now. Bogus! :ymtongue:
At least you know how I feel now when it comes to E3 or SDCC :P

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 am

I would happily settle for a runefest with a minimum (or even NO Jagex employees). A couple of regional US runefests with video links to the UK fest would suit me fine.

untitled92
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: untitled92

Post by untitled92 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Right?! I'd love to have a smaller Runefest here! #bringRunefesttoPhilly :P