New KoA homeworld

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

KoA Homeworld

30%
34%
Both work well for me.
23%
Both are terrible for me.
14%

Total votes: 44

Rocky
RSN: Magerockyv2

Re: New KoA homeworld

Post by Rocky » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Thats true. Its not a rule, yet a lot (and I believe the majority) would prefer keeping it reserved for the homeworld(s). Surely because it is also stated.. "If possible, keep one avatar at Homeworld"
Then I believe it might be best not to state such a thing at all. Just keep it open for all worlds (Like it already is).
Off course then people should not complain if the Avatar(s) are not active in homeworld(s).
(Obviously most people using Homeworld, will use the Avatars in a Homeworld, just believe people will feel less urged to have the first avatar at Homeworld.)

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Rocky wrote:Surely because it is also stated.. "If possible, keep one avatar at Homeworld"
Then I believe it might be best not to state such a thing at all. Just keep it open for all worlds (Like it already is).
Why is it best not to state that we would like you to use it on the home worlds If possible?. We do want people using it on the home world as much as possible but if the world is too laggy for them, they are welcome to take it to a world which suits them.
Image Image

G L V
RSN: Jack Lentils

Post by G L V » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 am

world 64 ping is 55 world 82 ping is 148 so world 64 for me

Rocky
RSN: Magerockyv2

Post by Rocky » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 am

Oobz wrote:
Rocky wrote:Surely because it is also stated.. "If possible, keep one avatar at Homeworld"
Why is it best not to state that we would like you to use it on the home worlds If possible?. We do want people using it on the home world as much as possible but if the world is too laggy for them, they are welcome to take it to a world which suits them.

Because some people, who are laggy on homeworlds, might feel they should keep the avatars reserved for homeworlds.
(Mean.. It is always possible to keep one reserved for homeworlds..)

To be more clear... It states
* Try to summon the avatar on a KoA home world (exception: citadel use)
Some might feel like this being a rule, and so are less likely to summon the Avatar whilst everybody is or should be able to get some bonus XP.
I've always said it is best to keep at least one Avatar reserved for Homeworld. But if we take two homeworlds, we should need to reserve both.. Or none.
If we reserve both, we will disapprove others from using it anywhere else. Something we don't want..
So I'd say, we should reserve none.. And only make a note of something like ''Please consider the Avatar being a Clan-bonus So try to use it together.'', Or no note at all.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 am

Rocky wrote:
Oobz wrote:

Because some people, who are laggy on homeworlds, might feel they should keep the avatars reserved for homeworlds.
(Mean.. It is always possible to keep one reserved for homeworlds..)

To be more clear... It states
* Try to summon the avatar on a KoA home world (exception: citadel use)
Some might feel like this being a rule, and so are less likely to summon the Avatar whilst everybody is or should be able to get some bonus XP.
I've always said it is best to keep at least one Avatar reserved for Homeworld. But if we take two homeworlds, we should need to reserve both.. Or none.
If we reserve both, we will disapprove others from using it anywhere else. Something we don't want..
So I'd say, we should reserve none.. And only make a note of something like ''Please consider the Avatar being a Clan-bonus So try to use it together.'', Or no note at all.
I think the rules/guidelines are quite clear. We ask that you try to summon the avatars in the home world/s. Meaning if the world is ok for you please use one of the home worlds. If the worlds are laggy for you, please feel free to take it to another world that works for you.

Currently we do not reserve an avatar for the home world, I see no reason to change that. I also see no reason to remove the request to try and summon it on the home worlds.
Image Image

Hid
Inactive
RSN: h id

Post by Hid » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Poll seems to be closed and we got a draw, 13-13 .... interesting result :D
KoA achievements

fabius bile
RSN: fabius bile

Post by fabius bile » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 pm