quietness

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Britta
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Britta

Re: quietness

Post by Britta » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 am

I'm so sorry to hear - it is so sad, since they are part of our family for so long...
My Floyd is very old now as well and we have to make that decision soon as well... I have been crying all night as well...

I dont know if you have heard of the rainbow bridge? Anyhow I'll post it here.
I hope its doesnt bring anymore tears to your eyes.

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 am

Debbie, I´m so sorry for your loss :(

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Post by blarny3 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am

Thank you all for your condolences..and Britt of course I have heard of rainbow bridge ..I am Pagan...and yes that is where I picture max..he will be missed xx
Attachments
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG (697.11 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
ImageImage

Rocky
RSN: Magerockyv2

Post by Rocky » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 am

So sad to hear.. Wish you lots of love..
And take all time you need! Just know, we'll be here for ya every sec of the day.

benson300
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Bam Yoo

Post by benson300 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Sorry for your loss Debs. Pets really are family.
ImageImage