Clan channel

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

WolvinGod
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Wolvin God

Clan channel

Post by WolvinGod » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 am

Might I suggest that the clan channel stay open to either public or clan friends, not sure what options it has...not sure how often its settings get changed, but I was able to join and chat a few days ago but now I cannot.

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Re: Clan channel

Post by Jax » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 am

Wolvin you're a member of the clan you should be invited to the cc, contact on of the staff members. Usually the CC is opened to guest turning the weekend.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 am

Wolvin God wrote:Might I suggest that the clan channel stay open to either public or clan friends, not sure what options it has...not sure how often its settings get changed, but I was able to join and chat a few days ago but now I cannot.
Jax wrote:Wolvin you're a member of the clan you should be invited to the cc, contact on of the staff members. Usually the CC is opened to guest turning the weekend.
Wolvin, the chat is open to guests from Fri morning to Monday morning each weekend. It was decided to open to guests just for the weekend as if we kept it open all the time there would be no reason for guests to join Koa as a clan member.
Jax, Wolvin left clan last week, check out the post here viewtopic.php?f=66&t=14147]
Clan members who leave are left as clan members in forums for a week or so to be able to give and receive their goodbyes.

Hope this answers your questions :D
Image]

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Cally Raven wrote: Jax, Wolvin left clan last week, check out the post here viewtopic.php?f=66&t=14147]
Clan members who leave are left as clan members in forums for a week or so to be able to give and receive their goodbyes.
Understood mrs. Raven
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion