Explain Your Runescape Name's Signifigance! here

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Re: Explain Your Runescape Name's Signifigance! here

Post by Gridenough » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Just read through all these. Sad to think of those who are gone, but fun to remember some of the fun we've had over the years. When I moved to a different time zone (US, Pacific Coast, now, previously East Coast) I found that I didn't run into the same people as often, but the game is still an addiction. I'd love to hear from more of the newer members. I have been fully retired since my move to the west coast at the end of 2015, but I still have a big goal of avoiding gridlock as much as I can. I live in a medium-sized town in Oregon's Willamette Valley but I do visit my sons in Seattle when I can. That is gridlock enough for me.

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Re: Explain Your Runescape Name's Signifigance! here

Post by SnowAngel » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:38 am

Oobz wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:12 am
SnowAngel wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 am
My original name was Snow (followed by some numbers). Then when we were given the option to change our names, I wanted to keep Snow but add something with it. I asked my rs friends who came up with everything from Snowzilla to Snow Big Deal but eventually they all agreed on Snow Angel. Of course, that was taken so i had to add the little "s".
And you finally got your name with no little s :D

Snow Big Deal, though :))
I know it's "just a game" but I was so happy when I finally got to drop that "s"! O:-)
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)