Shield of Arrav

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

alfijane
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Thealfijane

Shield of Arrav

Post by alfijane » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:25 pm

I've done the Phoenix half of the quest anyone want to or done the Black arm half?

Signature
RSN: Signature

Re: Shield of Arrav

Post by Signature » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 pm

I'll help if I can repeat it on Sig, I'll go try now

Princess Selene
Inactive
RSN: Selene

Post by Princess Selene » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I have no idea which one I did... I'm assuming the phoenix gang too, because that sounds cooler. :p Is there any way to check?

Signature
RSN: Signature

Post by Signature » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Princess Selene wrote:I have no idea which one I did... I'm assuming the phoenix gang too, because that sounds cooler. :p Is there any way to check?
You go to the Shield of Arrav quest in your quest log and it says in there what gang you joined. However, I just tried it and can't find the shield half due to "Already finding the lost shield of Arrav", so has to be someone who is currently in the quest.

graber10
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: K Graber

Post by graber10 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:30 am

If you go on the runescape forums there are a lot of people who post in there asking for help in that quest. there's actually a specific thread created just for that quest/heroes quest and its very useful. I'm assuming Sig is right about not being able to repeat the quest with the shield of arrav, however, I do know that in the heroes quest you can for sure ask someone who has already done the quest previously

Obitus Dator
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Obitus Dator

Post by Obitus Dator » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:07 pm

I've created a noob account that has joined the Phoenix gang, but not completed the shield - so that I can re-use it for every new account I create in future :)

I think it has both halves (after trading with Durus), so I might be able to trade the black hand certificate if that's all you need?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
DurusNucleus is my Hardcore account.